With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Supervisor in
What you'll do:
The Activities Supervisor directs the planning and implementation
of our resort activities and events. This position arranges
sponsors, schedules volunteers and reviews potential vendors.
Your job will include:
- Plan and schedule events for all groups within the resort, as
well as private events at the resort facilities.
- Coordinate and manage all preparations for events: arrange food
and beverages , solicit and schedule volunteers , book entertainers
, collect ticket sale money , and other duties as required.
- Arrange for sponsors to fund events.
- Review requests and select vendors to conduct informational
- Manage all activities related to monthly newsletters: gather
information for articles , prepare layouts , submit final drafts to
the printer , and arrange for delivery.
- Maintain open communications with resort management, guests and
- Responsible for weekly schedule of Activities team members.
- At all times, r epresent the resort in a professional manner.
- Assist in answering phones, distributing mail & packages for
guests, conduct site checks, and other tasks, as needed.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in events or activities planning.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite , knowledge of
Microsoft Publisher preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all