Nurse Practitioner: NP - Urgent Care Travel - JOB-2755634
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Nurse Practitioner needed in Florida for Urgent Care coverage.
Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Florida state
license. Full time schedule will be during business hours - Clinic
will be open Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm, Weekends from 9am to 5pm.
Preference to local candidate. Will see 10-16 patients per day,
depending on the day and patient population is all ages. Must be
comfortable with all basic Urgent care skills, suturing, I&D
and casting. Spanish speaking required.
To learn more about this job or to hear about other job
opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter
today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths
of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right
*Quick Facts:** Clinic will be open Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm,
Weekends from 9am to 5pm
* Spanish speaking required
* 10-16 patients per day
* All ages
* All Basic Urgent care skills, suturing, I&D and casting
*Benefits:** We provide complimentary housing and travel
* We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
* We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
* We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
* Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Kissimmee , Nurse Practitioner: NP - Urgent Care Travel - JOB-2755634, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!