Posted on: February 8, 2019
* Conduct face-to-face sales presentations on center(s) and physician capabilities to referring physicians.
* Act as primary relationship-builder between centers and the referring community.
* Analyze existing referral trends to develop targeting priorities and sales strategies.
* Capture and track performance data to determine impact of outreach/strategies.
* Develop presentations and materials that can be used to increase interaction with center personnel.
* Identify opportunities to tie in other AmSurg marketing programs (e.g. ethnic segment marketing).
* Coordinate activities with other marketing personnel to maximize effort and outcomes.
* Regular and reliable attendance is required.
* Ability to speak in Spanish and English
A successful candidate will pass a background check and drug screen.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum of two (1) years' experience is required. Equivalent relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of degreeMust possess excellent presentation skills. Healthcare experience strongly preferred. Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required, experience in Visio and MapPoint a plus. 70%-80% local travel required.
* Candidate must have their own transportation (mileage will be reimbursed).
* Candidate must be able to pay for their own expenses up front and submit an expense report to be reimbursed.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages.
Ability to understand, read, write and speak English. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to successfully write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions and professionally interact with managers, employees, clients, vendors and the general public.
Ability to recognize and define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and correct errors. Ability to understand and interpret basic financial data. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of forms and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Must be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner. Must be able to work well with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be detail oriented and organized. High integrity, including maintenance of confidential information. Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others, including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency. Based on business need, the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends as approved in advance.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Keywords: AMSURG, Kissimmee , Sales-Marketing Coordinator, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!