Group Sales Manager
Company: NDM Hospitality Services
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Group Sales Manager is responsible for generating group business to
meet/exceed sales goals. As a Group Sales Manager, you will
solicit, negotiate and book new/repeat business within various
markets i.e incentive, meetings, conventions, via outside sales
calls, telemarketing, mailings, networking, etc. Requirements of
the position include: a thorough knowledge of the practices and
procedures of the hospitality sales professions; knowledge of NDM
Hospitality products and services; effective communication skills,
and the ability to negotiate, influence and sell.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have 2- 3 years' experience in hospitality management
- Provide timely responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and
acknowledge receipt of client correspondence expeditiously (within
4 hours from receipt). Maintain up-to-date contact and account
information in sales system and in group module of PMS
- Must be a self-starting team player that contributes positive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent ability to conduct group presentations, written and
- Detail minded and strong organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when
- Strong business planning, account planning and budge management
- Demonstrated ability to be creative to develop strategies that
will drive revenue
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Meet or exceed set goals.
- Initiate and follow up on leads.
- Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the
Director of Sales.
- Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely
- Meet and greet onsite contacts and groups
- Develop networking opportunities through active participation
in community and professional associations, activities and
- Handle inquiries
- Ability to travel
- Proactive personality and work style
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required including working
weekends, holidays &hours exceeding 40+
- Ability to walk long distance is required
- Pro-actively solicit accounts within assigned market.
- Able to travel & attend parties, trade shows, sales meetings
and business meetings.
- Develop and execute Sales Action plans
- Assist Director of Sales with projects and or assigned accounts
to maximize revenues
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Solicit, negotiate and book new & repeated groups, by using
social media, outside calls and telemarketing.
- Define company brand through events
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared and informed for
- Experience with Military voucher programs, family reunions,
religious and sports group sales.
- Pay vendors for their participation in the event. Provide
receipts if needed.
- Ability to travel and work weekends and evenings as
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to
- Must have the ability to work cohesively with Sales team and
communicate new processes and keep everyone informed and
- Bilingual A plus!
Keywords: NDM Hospitality Services, Kissimmee , Group Sales Manager, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!