Independent Sales Agent
Company: The Health Insurance Store, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Integrity is one of the nation's leading independent
distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products. With a
strong insurtech focus, we embrace a broad and innovative approach
to serving agents and clients alike. Integrity is driven by a
singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so
they can be ready for the good days ahead.Headquartered in Dallas,
Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they
are - in person, over the phone or online. Integrity's employees
support hundreds of thousands of independent agents who serve the
needs of millions of clients nationwide. For more information,
visit.About Health Insurance StoreFor nearly three decades, Health
Insurance Store has been a leader in the health insurance industry.
Based in Kissimmee, Florida, Health Insurance Store team offers a
lifetime of experience in understanding what people need in regard
to their health insurance needs. Their more than 800 independent
agents specialize in personalized services extending beyond open
enrollment, processing more than $225 million in annualized premium
while serving 50,000 Americans annually.Job SummaryAs an
Independent Insurance Agent, you will play a vital role in driving
our sales efforts by identifying client needs, providing tailored
product recommendations, and building strong relationships with
clients to foster trust and brand loyalty. You will be responsible
for achieving sales goals and objectives while becoming a subject
matter expert in the insurance industry. Your exceptional
communication skills, proactive follow-up, and ability to navigate
enrollment platforms will be essential in ensuring customer
satisfaction and success.Job -Responsibilities:
- Identify client needs and recommend products or solutions that
best fit their needs.
- Promptly follow up with prospects, addressing their inquiries
and providing necessary information.
- Effectively communicate with clients and prospects
- Develop meaningful relationships with clients to encourage
trust and build long-term brand loyalty.
- Complete coverage application for clients during sales calls
- Actively seek new clients and expand the customer base through
networking and managing the assigned book of business to ensure
successful client servicing.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives set by
- Continuously expand knowledge and expertise in the insurance
industry, becoming a subject matter expert
- Accurately document and maintain client and prospect
interactions in the approved CRM system.
- Participate in marketing events as directed by leadership.
- Demonstrate proficiency in navigating and troubleshooting
enrollment platforms across all lines of business.
- Process DCF Benefits and TANF applications for clients,
including eligibility assessment, re-determination, renewals, and
any necessary follow-up to ensure adherence to state and federal
- Stay up to date on all continuing education as necessary.
- Ensure all required training and certifications are completed
- Serve as back-up sales support for external agents.Position
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-40 or 2-15 License.
- At least two (2) years of insurance sales
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS office.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, verbal, and written
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced
- Delivers superior service and support in person and via
telephone, ensuring exceptional customer experiences.
- Possesses expertise in Medicare, Medicaid, and Individual
Family Plans, providing comprehensive knowledge and guidance to
- Demonstrates a sales-oriented and self-motivated approach,
consistently striving to exceed targets and drive results.
- Exhibits strong follow-up skills, ensuring prompt and thorough
communication with prospects and clients.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, effectively managing, and
prioritizing tasks to maximize efficiency.Integrity offers you the
opportunity to start a career in a family-like environment that is
rewarding and cutting edge. Why? Because we put our people first!
At Integrity, you can start a new career path at company you'll
love, and we'll love you back. We're proud of the work we do and
the culture we've built, where we celebrate your hard work and
support you daily.Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth
company with tons of professional opportunities for you to
accelerate your career. Integrity offers our people a competitive
compensation package, including benefits that make work more fun
and give you and your family peace of mind. -Integrity Marketing
Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing
Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities -PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales
Representative, Location: Kissimmee, FL - 34744
Keywords: The Health Insurance Store, Inc, Kissimmee , Independent Sales Agent, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!