Front Desk Agent/Telephone Operator
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the
guest providing outstanding guest service during their stay and
settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay. Primary
responsibilities include: registering guests making and modifying
reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties. Providing
attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to
arrival and throughout their stay.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field helpful.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to
deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be
able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal
and external customers.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting,
adding, abd subtracting.
- Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or
short correspondence and memos
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services
(i.e. lifestyle full service resort etc)
- Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a
friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone
- Handle requests for information mail and messages in an
efficient and courteous manner.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants
transportation entertainment etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with
fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be
familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow rate quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as
needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other associates.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all property
amenities as well as any special events local area attractions and
things to do around the hotel.
There's no better getaway than our full-service resort, where 20
acres of lush landscape surrounding a gorgeous lake, superb shops,
exceptional dining, championship golf courses, and America's most
sought-after theme parks nearby. It's easy to see why downtime is
unheard of at The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration. And, when
guests are not busy exploring, they can melt away in our
well-appointed accommodations, lavished amenities, and unmatched
Our Central Florida resort offers all the amenities and services
under the sun. A family can enjoy endless recreational fun with
three swimming pools (equipped with a waterfall and slides), two
tennis courts, a game room, and a playground.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Kissimmee , Front Desk Agent/Telephone Operator, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!