Front Desk Agent
Company: Westgate Resorts
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more
than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet
and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to
enjoy Central Florida's world-famous theme parks and attractions.
Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort
offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the
state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.
Effectively check guests into and out of the resort by performing
the following duties.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room key and escort instructions to Bellhop.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of
guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to
- Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation,
and arranges for tours.
- Assists guests with deposit of guests' valuables in hotel safe
or safe deposit box.
- Nightly bucket checks
- Able to listen and find solutions to guests problems
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent
communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English
fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the
following core values:
- Work Ethic
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
- Comprehensive health benefits - medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts,
restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of
our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Kissimmee , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!