Front Desk Agent @ Alhambra at Poinciana
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 12, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under supervision, the Front Desk Agent is
responsible for providing the highest level of guest satisfaction
to members, owners and guests to ensure the continuous delivery of
hospitality, professionalism, and consistency. The Front Desk Agent
checks in and check outs guests, makes room reservations, and
performs Front Desk related functions. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure proper standards of hospitality are provided to all
members, owners, and guests on property and/or via telephone.
- Ensure all pending arrival information is accurate (i.e. check
rates and prepare upcoming arrival packets with necessary materials
- Check in/check out arriving/departing members, owners, and
guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front Desk related
- Follow through on member, owner, and guest requests and/or
concerns in a timely manner.
- Verify member, owner, and guest information (i.e. for
additional keys, telephone calls, and packages).
- Compute billing charges, collect payments and provide
- Post charges as received through other departments (i.e.
fitness center, housekeeping, logo shop, and laundry).
- Answer the telephone with proper etiquette and transfer calls
- Communicate with all internal departments including PBX,
housekeeping, engineering, and security.
- Complete Front Desk Agent checklist daily.
- Reconcile end of the day shift report.
- Maintain necessary hard copies of paperwork of all daily
operations and file.
- Complete special projects, stocking, list items to be ordered,
and daily bucket checks.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training required.
- No prior supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and take appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations
(HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02,
2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be
an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur
as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take
time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Kissimmee , Front Desk Agent @ Alhambra at Poinciana, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!