Guest Service Representative
Company: ZEALANDIA HOLDING COMPANY
Posted on: May 4, 2021
LaTour Hotels and Resorts, Inc., is now hiring for a Guest
Service Representativeat our Vacation Villas at Fantasyworld II
Resort in Kissimmee, FL! LHR offers an excellent benefits plan for
all qualifying employeesincluding medical, dental, vision, company
paid life insurance and short-term disability, ancillary benefits,
401(k), travel perks, and more! LHR contributes to an ESOP and is
an EOE! POSITION SUMMARY The Guest Service Representative (GSR)
establishes a positive rapport with guests and provides excellent
guest services from the first greeting through check-out. This
position helps to ensure that guests feel welcome, that their needs
are met, and that their questions/problems are resolved quickly and
appropriately. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS The GSR:
- Greets guests warmly and efficiently facilitates their check-in
and check-out process.
- Ensures that welcome and departure calls are being placed in
accordance with company standards.
- Anticipates guests needs and resolves their questions/problems
or refers them to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Consistently answers all phone calls, voicemails, and emails in
a positive and efficient manner.
- Completes the shift checklists accurately and submits them to
the General Manager (GM) or places them in the GM mailbox by the
end of their shift.
- Communicates often with housekeeping, kitchen, and maintenance
staff on the status of all rooms and guests needs.
- Reviews the communication log daily for pass-along information
from previous shifts to ensure seamless service for maximum guest
- Counts and verifies that the cash drawer is at the correct
denomination and immediately reports any discrepancies to the
- Maintains a neat, clean, and organized environment. OTHER
FUNCTIONS The GSR may also:
- Perform concierge duties.
- Assist with bellman duties as needed.
Keywords: ZEALANDIA HOLDING COMPANY, Kissimmee , Guest Service Representative, Sales , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!