Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our HVAC Mechanic opening with HCA Florida Osceola Hospital today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare
team.BenefitsHCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) HVAC Mechanic for our team to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsPOSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director
of Facilities Management and the Manager, the HVAC Technician
performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair of HVAC,
refrigeration and air conditioning systems, including mechanical,
electro-mechanical and electrical controls.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Install, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on various
equipment in accordance with diagrams, operating manuals,
maintenance schedule and manufacturer specifications using hand and
power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Maintains and repairs air handlers, exhaust fans, supply fans,
patient beds, sterilizes, generators, oxygen, control systems and
- Repairs, operates and maintains hot water heating water systems
to boilers, transfer pumps, heating coils, piping and related
- Inspects installs, repairs and replaces pipes, fittings and
plumbing fixtures to maintain the heating, water, gas and draining
- Cuts and thread pipes, fits valves, couplings and other
specified parts to piping sections and plumbing fixtures.
- As a crisis prevention intervention trained staff member,
responds appropriately to a manpower request (a.k.a. Dr.
- Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR
- Vocational or technical training preferred
- Universal refrigerant license required
- Current valid Florida driver's license required EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 3-5 years required
- Previous healthcare experience preferredThis role requires you
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary
care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a
Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration
with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and
centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes
from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are
committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing
services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart
& Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other
services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health,
Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We
expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency
Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our HVAC
Mechanic opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our
team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Kissimmee , HVAC Mechanic, Professions , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!