HVAC Rental Technician - Kissimmee, FL
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Trane Technologies--- and through our businesses including
Trane - and Thermo King -, we create innovative climate solutions
for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what's
possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look
at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We
believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our
people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Why Trane Is The Best Company for HVAC Rental Technicians:
- Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC
and Building Controls Systems
- Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program
including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and
- Dedicated to a military-friendly environment (Veterans are
highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry
(we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
- Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
- Late-model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high-speed
laptop, and smartphone
Job Summary:This role is the primary service and maintenance
contact for Trane's Rental Service customers in a defined market
with a diverse commercial base including Healthcare, Special
Events, Education Institutions, and Office Complexes. You will be
performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing,
and starting up HVAC systems in a commercial environment.In order
to perform your task, you will utilize your knowledge of air
conditioning theory, pipe fitting, and mechanical layouts. This
position affords you the opportunity to work with internal and
external partners ranging from temporary facility set ups to
in-house overhauls. Trane affords you the opportunity to work
directly for a leading manufacture giving you access to technical
support, training on newest technology and comprehensive career
paths with opportunity for growth.In this position, you will
establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers,
vendors and co-workers through effective oral and written
communication skills via phone, computer, and face to face. You
will perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance,
inspections, site surveys, and service requests including
replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or
requested by customers. Communicating with customers and/or Project
Managers regarding inspection/service findings is required.
- Responsible for end-to-end testing, starting up, commissioning,
and servicing on assigned projects.
- Represents the company by serving as the direct customer
contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on
assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying,
analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at
customer's location or the Rental Services depot.
- Coordinates with team leader and customer to precisely
understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by
extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues,
gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Uses cutting-edge software and technology, along with a variety
of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications,
to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining
flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires,
including occasional overnight stays.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in commercial HVAC; or equivalent
combination of education (Technical School) and experience is
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler
Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including
but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to
noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions,
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires
employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently
lift and or move up to 40 lbs and occasionally lift and or move
more than 40 lbs.We are an equal opportunity employer; all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status,
disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Kissimmee , HVAC Rental Technician - Kissimmee, FL, Professions , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!