Senior Financial Analyst- Pricing Strategy
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Janssen US Commercial Pharm, a member of Johnson & Johnson's
Family of Companies, is recruiting for Senior Financial Analyst
supporting the Immunology Pricing Strategy team. The position can
be based in either Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are
more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over
125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the
talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen.
This role provides financial insight to the development and
analysis of Pricing & GTN strategies through partnering with the
Strategic Customer Group, Commercial Excellence, Government
Controls and Compliance, and US Brand leadership teams.
- This role is responsible for providing financial analysis for
all list price and contract price decisions for the US Immunology
- The position requires partnering with Commercial teams to
influence portfolio pricing decisions, deliver financial
commitments, and frame pricing strategies for senior
- The Senior Analyst will support and shape our strategy in
response to the dynamic pricing environment as it relates to
indication-based contracting, value/outcomes-based contracting,
price action sensitivity, and external price analyses.
- This will require effective modeling of financial scenarios for
Deal/No Deal decisions and Game Theory analysis of Janssen strategy
impact on competitors and customers.
- The Senior Analyst will provide both financial and strategic
business leadership and communicate effectively with senior
management and cross-functional groups within the US Pharm
- The ability to challenge business assumptions and develop
alternative scenarios will be required.
- Prior experience in the Pharm sector or Gross-To-Net/Pricing is
preferred given the specialized nature of this role.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; preferably with a
major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA or MBA degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business
experience is required.
- A highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills,
intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills is
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
simultaneously is required.
- The ability to partner with associates at all levels of the
organization is required.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating
and influencing skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required to
include formulas, pivot tables, and VLOOKUPS is required.
- The position can be based in either Horsham, PA or Titusville,
NJ with travel to the alternate site required and this position may
require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
North America-United States-Florida-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Kissimmee , Senior Financial Analyst- Pricing Strategy, Professions , Titusville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!