Company: Madison Marquette
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort is a 200,000 SF lifestyle center with dining, entertainment and retail. The center is located on West 192 adjacent to the 187-room Margaritaville hotel and 1,200 upscale vacation cottages. The Property Assistant supports the General Manager in developing, implementing and overseeing event programming and handling day-to-day duties, including merchant communication, social media and eblast postings, website updates and other tasks as identified by General Manager. The position requires an individual who is highly competent in organizing and prioritizing tasks while staying committed to delivering quality work, meeting deadlines and promoting a collaborative work environment.
- Designs and implements a strategic marketing plan and budget that addresses shopping center issues and opportunities, resulting in marketing programs that enhance tenant, community, and media relations, and increases shopping center sales.
- Serve as community liaison for Sunset Walk working directly with professional organizations, hotels, activity directors, non-profits, schools, special events boards, Mayor, Police, Fire and Health departments.
- Research data pertinent to property marketing and customer demographics.
- Identify and execute cross-promotional opportunities.
- Develop and actively maintain social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Google and TripAdvisor. Monitor property reviews and grow positive engagement. Schedule, review and analyze results of organic and paid posts.
- Develop, implement and manage property's advertising schedule, including digital and print.
- Write copy for a variety of marketing applications, including ads, social media, eblasts, website, signage, press releases and correspondence with merchants, non-profits, vendors, local officials and management.
- Design eblasts, flyers, presentations, signage, etc. and provide clear design direction to third-party vendors.
- Serve as expense coordinator under supervision of General Manager tracking all promotional and advertising expenses.
- Serve as PR coordinator, supplying content for press releases and distribute to media.
- Develop and implement center events and programming. Oversee and coordinate center events. Event responsibilities include communication and negotiations with event participants, creating contracts, permit applications, securing insurance and rider documentation, facilitating event implementation, booking music and other entertainment, coordination of staff, crew and volunteers and being on-site to oversee center events.
- Collaborate with Margaritaville Resort on a variety of communications, programming and cross-promotional opportunities.
- Works with General Manager on tenant relations programs.
- Collects information, including tenant sales, and prepares a variety of ongoing administrative reports
- Meet deadlines while ensuring all marketing initiatives meet a superior standard of integrity and professionalism
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems
- Performs special projects as assigned by the General Manager
- Answers inquiries concerning activities/operations of the office
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support for Management Office The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to track, analyze and report on ROI data
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy
- Experience in media relations
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Flexibility in work hours needed, including working some nights, weekends and holidays
- Proficient in MS Office (with focus on Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Facebook and Instagram for business
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in website content management systems and email programs
- Creative self-starter Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, public relations or related field
- 3-5 years in event planning, advertising or marketing
- Experience in shopping center, hospitality or retail marketing preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting: 60%
- Standing: 20%
- Walking: 20%
- Lifting: up to 25lbs.
Keywords: Madison Marquette, Kissimmee , Property Assistant, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!