Customer Care Representative
Company: Exploria Resorts
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Are you driven by a desire to deliver exceptional customer
service and create remarkable experiences?Exploria Resorts
recognizes the importance of top-tier customer care.As the Customer
Care Representative, you will help ensure our guests experiences
are exceptional! -What does Exploria Resorts have to offer? -Health
insurance with HSA and FSA options, Dental insurance, Vision
insurance, Life/AD&D insurance, Short Long- Term Disability
coverage, 401(k), Paid Time off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Employee
Referral Program, Employee and Family room rate discounts, great
culture and leadership, growth opportunities, and more! -Customer
Care Representative - Full-Time -$15/Hour + -Commissions + Bonuses
(Average $3,000/month Total Comp!)Schedule: Monday-Friday 11 am-8
pm, and Rotating Saturdays 9 am-3 pmLocation: Summer Bay Orlando by
Exploria Resorts -Job Summary: - -The Customer Care Representative
will report directly to the Customer Care Manager and is
responsible for the customer service experience for all inbound
calls to the resort. The representatives must be responsible for
providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive,
courteous, and efficient manner. They provide a welcoming attitude
and are proficient in all service questions and requests.
-Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attracts potential new customers by answering all inbound
customer service calls, servicing, and processing all vacation
packages sold by our In-house Call Centers and by our outside
- Maintains customer records by updating account
- Resolve product or service concerns by clarifying the customers
complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer
adjustments. Customer service will also be held accountable to meet
certain guidelines on up-selling and ancillary sales.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related
results, as needed.
- Customer service will be responsible for building reservations
and gifts in focus and making sure the reservation is processed and
- Responsible for calling, qualifying, and confirming all inbound
reservations 21 days out.
- All other duties assigned by management.Qualifications and
- A High School diploma or equivalent and one year of customer
service experience are preferred.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Bilingual is highly preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both oral
- Must work well in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving
problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.Physical
- Able to sit for long periods of time.Sign up to join our
mailing list and hear about future opportunities: -Required
Keywords: Exploria Resorts, Kissimmee , Customer Care Representative, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!