Beauty Advisor (Inside Sales) Sally Beauty 03556
Company: Sally Beauty
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Overview SALLY BEAUTY ADVISOR: Job Description: By working at
Sally Beauty, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty
supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our
customers to express themselves through hair - and we need
passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
The Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor will focus on one primary
objective - creating a memorable shopping experience for our
customers. -We are continually searching for passionate beauty
lovers that want to help our customer through their beauty
experience. -Whether assisting with hair color, cosmetics, skin
care, or nails, we want you to be the advisor on our customer's
journey. -It takes knowledge and training - which Sally Beauty will
go above and beyond to provide. -You bring your passion and
personality - we will do the rest! Your role at Sally Beauty:
- Build relationships and inspire loyalty.
- Recommend additional and complimentary products.
- Inform customers of current promotions and events.
- Set up advertising displays and arrange merchandise to
highlight sales and promotional events.
- Ensure our customers are informed about and enrolled in our
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a professional store environment and communicate
- Demonstrate our Sally Beauty Culture Values.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to
suit everyone's needs. Why you'll love working here:
- The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive a great education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following - medical,
dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on
the average hours worked. Requirements: Legal wants you to know
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a
ladder, with or without accommodation. -
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion. Working
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long
periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching,
stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring
lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes.
-The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or
machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant
chemicals. Additional Information:
Interested in this exciting challenge and always be in the know
about the latest trends in hair and beauty? -Yes? -Then we would
love to hear from you. "At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in
diversity. -Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our
innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive
here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us." Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability. SBH, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. -In compliance with federal law, all
persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility
to work in the United States and to complete the required
employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Starting at $13hr. depending on experience Required
Keywords: Sally Beauty, Kissimmee , Beauty Advisor (Inside Sales) Sally Beauty 03556, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!