Entertainment Coordinator Specialist
Company: GIVE KIDS THE WORLD INC
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Give Kids The World - Kissimmee, FL
SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
Oversees the daily operation of Village Entertainment, as well as
supports the operations in the Memory Market Gift Shop and
- Train and oversee volunteers on venue operation in an efficient
and effective manner.
- Ensure proper inventory supply levels for entertainment venues
- Maintain all entertainment venues show-ready.
- Keep store in show-ready condition, fully stocked with
- Maintain Memory Market displays.
- Tag and fold merchandise items in a timely and efficient
- Assist the Memory Market Gift Shop as needed.
- Manage the collection, sorting, and downloading of wish family
- Lead the volunteers capturing photo assets.
- Monitor camera equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Manage the process of providing photos to wish families in a
- Provide immediate response and resolution to any missing
- Support wish-granting organizations by providing family photos
- Set up and assist families with their SmugMug photo
- Lead volunteers by example in providing exemplary service and
coach volunteers in onstage/offstage behavior as needed.
- Foster successful volunteer program to increase the efficiency
and consistency in entertainment venues, Memory Market Gift Shop
and in the Photography Program.
- Recruit, train, and schedule qualified volunteers.
- Follow established GKTW policies and procedures.
- Maintain safety at all times.
- Ensure communication channels between Entertainment and all
Village departments are open and clear.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to walk, stand, bend, crouch, balance, use
hands and arms to lift/move objects.
- Able to consistently lift 50 lbs. unaided.
- Able to work outside for extended periods in varied outdoor
- Work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
if needed and/or extended hours both on and off property.
Skills, Competencies, Education and Experience
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Must be comfortable in front of large crowds and on a
- Basic technical know-how and ability to learn audio/visual set
up and operation.
- Must utilize time management to the fullest.
- Able to coordinate multiple volunteers in any given shift.
- Good communication skills to work with outside entertainment,
staff, volunteers and Wish Families.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, Word, Access.
- Ability to operate a motorized vehicle, including
battery-operated golf cart.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must meet acceptable attendance and punctuality requirements,
which are essential functions for the position.
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years of entertainment/recreational experience.
- 2 years of experience in a customer service environment.
- At least 1 year of previous experience with photography or
- Ability to speak Spanish, preferred.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
Give Kids The World is a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: GIVE KIDS THE WORLD INC, Kissimmee , Entertainment Coordinator Specialist, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...