Company: BJ's Restaurants, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins Welcome
NOW HIRING - Take Out Team Members
WHAT WE OFFER
* Diverse Culture
* Team Member Dining Discounts
* Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
and 401 K
* Vacation - paid time off*
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours worked.
Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per
Take Out Team Members are responsible for providing Gold Standard
service and hospitality to every take out Guest. Take Out Team
Members are service oriented, team players who represent our value
of Gracious Hospitality to our Guest by providing positive Guest
interactions while serving them in a friendly and efficient manner.
The Take Out Team Member will have a thorough knowledgeable of all
aspects of BJ's menu, handcrafted beverages, wine list, specialty
drinks and prices to enable them to make recommendations that
enhances the Guest experience, allowing them to fully enjoy the
vast and diverse menu choices we offer.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift.
* Uses proper BJ's telephone etiquette to answer and direct
* Set up/break down and continual maintenance of Take out and
* Take Guests order in person or by phone in friendly and courteous
manner following all Take out Service Execution steps, recommending
Curbside Service to all call-in orders.
* Make suggestions and give Guests options based on through
knowledge of BJ's food and beverage menu.
* Handle POS system quickly and efficiently.
* Package all take out items correctly and efficiently according to
BJ's guidelines, double checking that all food is made and packaged
properly, and all items ordered are accounted for.
* Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
* Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, uphold
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
* Able to respond to guest complaints.
* Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
* Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including
health and safety standards.
* Perform other duties assigned by Management staff.
* Must be 18 years of age or over
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
* Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at
the end of the shift
* Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
* Standing and walking during entire shift
* Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
* Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi
At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads,
steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie
dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are
complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurants, Inc., Kissimmee , Take Out, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!