Accounts Receivable Associate
Posted on: August 4, 2022
US1151 Buckhead Meat Florida, Division of Buckhead Meat Co
Minimum Level of Education:
Minimum Years of Experience:
This position is a support function within the overall finance
department. This position is responsible for processing and posting
of customer invoices and payments and other related A/R functions
as well as other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Receive, reconcile and process all customer invoices.
- Correct/resolve invoice discrepancies/issues.
- Reconcile short pays and skipped invoices
- Scan/File all customer invoices
- Apply cash/checks to customer accounts
- Print, email customer A/R (Accounts Receivable) Statements
- Prepare A/R (Accounts Receivable) reporting. (monthly, ad hoc,
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Entry Level Position
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to analyze data and draw logical conclusions and
recommendations from the data
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Kissimmee , Accounts Receivable Associate, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!