Company: NDM Hospitality Services
Posted on: May 13, 2022
NDM is a family-owned hospitality business that started in
F&B and is now expanding into vacation rentals. We are creating
a new sector in hospitality by creating identifiable brands with
consistent accommodations, services and amenities within the
vacation rental space. Imagine combining the comforts of a vacation
home with the experience and consistency of a world class
resort.Our Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance,
Employee Assistance Program, 401k Plan Available, Discounted Hotel
rooms Discount in F&B outlets, Development opportunities,
Employee appreciation events, Recognition and Rewards Program, And
Many more!The Executive Assistant supports NDM Hospitality's
executive-level leadership with dedicated executive administration
and support of scheduling, travel plans and departmental event
coordination, and streamlining the administrative processes. This
role will include frequent communication and interaction with
senior-level leadership and external collaborators and contacts to
assist with Company objectives. Responsibilities:
- Operate independently with little supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality with all aspects of team and Company
- Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex
administrative assistance at the executive level.
- Managing executive's calendar, including making appointments
and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders,
and organizing catering when necessary.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Travel Management, Expense Management, Event Registrations
- Detailed meeting plan management - note taking and
- Other duties as required.Qualifications:
High school diploma required,
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
preferred.At least five years of related experience required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent
organizational skills and attention to detail.Excellent time
management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.Strong
organizational skills and ability to multitask.Strong proactive
self-direction and problem-solving.Ability to function well in a
high-paced environment.Extensive knowledge of office
administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: NDM Hospitality Services, Kissimmee , Executive Assistant, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!