Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company:US1129 FreshPoint Central Florida, Inc., Division of
FreshPoint Central Florida, Inc.Zip Code:32809Minimum Level of
Education:High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:2
YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage:0JOB SUMMARY
The Inbound Receiver is responsible for a timely and accurate
receipt of produce, grocery and misc. items ordered. All items will
be verified for quantity and quality and placed in specified areas
of the warehouse. This position performs warehouse activity and
other related duties as required.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the product is properly received by physically
inspecting the product for weight, condition, temperature, and
- Accurately counting of all items received.
- Tags all products with slot label and ensures proper rotation
- Properly complete all paperwork including purchase orders
(P.O.) rotation reports and spoilage logs.
- Prefer High School or GEDExperience
- Minimum of 2 years related experienceProfessional Skills
- Strong computer literacy skills with the Microsoft Office
Suite, as well as field-related hardware and software packages and
systems for reporting features.
- Must be able to plan and organize work activities.
- Communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Analyze and disseminate numerical data.
- Manage work time efficiently.
- Follow procedures and policies.
- Develop and follow a schedule.
- Identify and solve problems.Physical Demand
- Frequent lifting of products up to 50 lbs. during the shift,
infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Sit/stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull,
squat, turn body and walk.
- Handle and feel objects and/or equipment controls.
- Finger dexterity for activities such as data entry and
calculator use, grasping, repetitive motions, speaking, hearing,
visual acuity, and mobility between departments.
- Must have the ability to talk and hear.
- Must be able to hear warning horns on moving machinery and
- Specific vision abilities required to perform this job include
close and distance vision, depth perception, color vision,
peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must exhibit a high level of endurance, energy, and strength to
successfully perform in the position.
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Identifying quality issuesMost important decisions made with
review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include
the reviews/approvals required):
- All work regularly reviewed by the supervisor and
manager.BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's Benefits,
please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: FreshPoint, Kissimmee , Inbound Reciever, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!