Company: Capone's Coal Fired Pizza
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Host/Hostess-Togo welcomes and entertains guests in a warm,
friendly manner to provide a positive first impression of service.
They are responsible to manage the efficient and timely seating of
our guests, answering the phones, call ahead seating, reservations,
guest inquiries, and ToGo orders. The goal is to accelerate our
business development by providing an innovative and entertaining
dining experience which will compel our guests to become raving
fans and create brand loyalty
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Good communication skills
- Command of the English language
- Basic computer usage skills
- Must be alert to the Team member and Guest's needs
Keywords: Capone's Coal Fired Pizza, Kissimmee , Host-Togo, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!