Part time access control officer needed - Kissimmee
Company: St. Moritz Security Services
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Part time access control officer needed - KissimmeeJob Title:
Access control officerLocation: Kissimmee, FLSchedules
- Friday and Saturday - 2200-0600 or Saturday 1400-2200Pay: $12
per hourPrimary Purpose and FunctionThe Security Officer is
responsible for providing security services at assigned locations
with a focus on observing and reporting. Duties include, but are
not limited to monitoring and reporting all activity, conducting
foot patrols, vehicular patrols, golf cart patrols, and/or bicycle
patrol of applicable interior and/or exterior areas; reporting
suspicious activities, suspicious persons, writing detailed
narrative reports, maintaining daily activity reports (DAR?s),
enforcing post orders, site rules, regulations, policies,
procedures, and responding to emergency situations requiring
security assistance.Essential Functions and ResponsibilitiesThe
following are the duties that are necessary to satisfy the minimum
requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned on an
- Responsible for executing security services as outlined in the
Post Order Manual and accompanying policy and procedural guidelines
and as directed by SMSSI Management.
- May be responsible for conducting walking patrols of
building/facility (or assigned areas within or outside the
building/facility) and include vehicular patrols, golf cart patrols
and/or bicycle patrols.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting security threats,
unsafe conditions or hazards, and/or other emergency
- Responsible for site-specific duties and tasks based on
assignment, which may include customer service, loss prevention,
retail security, lobby/visitor reception, service/freight elevator
security, loading dock security, and/or a variety of other safety
and security roles.
- Write detailed, accurate, and legible incident reports during
shift, including notation of any unusual activities and how issues
were resolved. Responsible for contacting appropriate individuals
(Site Supervision, Field Management, etc.) as directed by site post
orders or as needed during shift.
- Responsible for knowing all site-specific policies and
procedures, and implementing emergency response activities as
- Responsible for following all company procedures, maintaining
acceptable attendance, and adhering to all grooming and customer
- Responsible for participating in all company and site required
orientation and training programs.
- Respond to any incidents that occur during shift, in conformity
with the Post Orders and the Company?s Use of Force Policy,
ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly
completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely
- Conduct security, customer service, or support function(s) as
directed by supervisor or in support of client request(s).Minimum
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, candidates must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current or prior military experience, or college education in
the security field desirable.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional-level work experience
preferred. Prior experience in the security industry, law
enforcement, military, and/or customer service highly desired.
Experience in scheduling, operations, or other functions of the
security industry a plus.
- Must possess a valid registration/permit/license required by
the state in which the employee is employed. As a condition of
employment, employee must successfully complete a background
investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
where required by the Company or client. Some clients require
additional background screening, testing, and procedures.
Additionally, as a condition of continued employment, employee must
maintain current active status of all necessary
registrations/licenses/permits required by the jurisdiction and
must carry the appropriate documents at all times while on
- May require a current state driver?s license, clean driving
record as determined by SMSSI, and the ability to safely operate
motor vehicle, golf cart, and/or bicycle if assigned to a position
requiring operation of such.
- Ability to provide reliable transportation (or access public
transportation) to consistently get to and from work on time is
- Ability to write effective, concise, and legible reports.
- Demonstrated ability to be very customer service oriented, with
the ability to professionally interact with all levels of
individuals in a courteous manner, and to de-escalate situations
before they become hostile or unsafe.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability
to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple
competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels within the
organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team
player.FL #B2300015, BB2600010, BB1900021Are you looking for a
rewarding career in the security industry? Join St. Moritz Security
Services, Inc., a well-established company with over 35 years in
the industry.Join the excitement of a dynamic company committed to
deliver exceptional Security Services to clients across the United
States. Whether you are an experienced officer, or new to the
security industry, St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. has the right
opportunity for you!SMSSI is a growing organization dedicated to
excellence, honesty and quality in delivering specialized services
in a variety of markets. For over 35 years, we?ve provided safety
and security to meet the diverse needs of our clients. To learn
more please visit our website or follow us on social media.
https://www.smssi.com/We offer an attractive compensation package
including competitive hourly wages, benefits including health,
dental, vision, voluntary benefits, 401(k), training and
opportunities for advancement.
Keywords: St. Moritz Security Services, Kissimmee , Part time access control officer needed - Kissimmee, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!