Capital Vacations strives for the best!
Our mission is to deliver quality vacations to our members and
In addition to competitive compensation, Capital Vacations
offers a variety of benefits including Company Paid Life Insurance,
Long-term Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, discounted
Vacation Stays, plus start to earn Paid Time Off immediately.
The Owner Care Specialist is responsible for interacting with
Resort guests and Owners via the phone or in-person to gain or
provide information in response to inquiries or requests while
ensuring a superior customer service experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities listed may not apply to all locations
- Possesses knowledge of all resort services.
- Answers phone calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Answers guest questions about local restaurants and
- Maintains the For Sale by Owner List
- Maintains the Owners Wish List
- Coordinates with all other departments to ensure a smooth
response to guests requests
- Possesses knowledge of reservation and billing systems
- Maintains and controls room inventory and availability
- Responds to online reviews in a professional and efficient
- Maintains neatness of work area
- Possesses knowledge of the Dare County Register of Deeds
website to search for ownership as needed
- Is familiar with area amenities and services
- Is able to float between departments on an as-needed basis
- Works with a local paralegal to assist owners with Deed
- Runs reports and corrects errors before guests checkin
- Performs any other inventory management changes as directed by
a supervisor or manager
- Other duties as assigned
General Statement - Performs the job assigned, complying with
Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA
regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring
confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience working with Owners in a timeshare or call center
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule Ability to work holidays and weekends are a
Shift: Additional hours may be necessary to meet deadlines and
- Regular Hours and Weekend