Human Resources & Recruiting Support (14600001)
Kissimmee, FL, United States of America
Back Apply Now
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service
commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance,
housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive
roster of services efficiently and economically manages the
operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios,
residential apartment and condominium complexes, government
buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile
venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and
private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant
industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development
of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance
techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best
practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services
result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital
investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building
tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens
Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00
per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square
feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut ,
Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8
billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual
revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our
organization continues to experience extraordinary growth
attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the
absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
Job Skills / Requirements
Owens Realty Services is actively seeking an industry
experienced recruiter to join our team! This is a fast-paced and
high-volume recruiting environment supporting our premier venues
and vacation destination properties. If you enjoy speaking to new
people every day and cultivating a continuous candidate pipeline,
then this position is for you! Here is what you can expect in this
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media.
Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Ensure all requisition/candidate activity data is captured in
the applicant tracking system.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews.
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they
come in for interviews.
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of
applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer
- Coordinate drug tests and background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring
- Assist in identifying, attracting and recruiting experienced
hourly positions in entry level custodial, shift supervisors,
property managers and regional managers
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of the recruitment
process and practices. Other duties not listed.
- Assist with handling light HR matters, such as employee
- Assists with HR related on-site training, as needed
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- AA/AS in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 1 - 3 years specific recruiting experience preferred
- 1 - 3 years in Human Resources preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google & Microsoft Office programs
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Knowledge of recruiting and sourcing best practices
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job,
employees are regularly required to: sit, walk and stand; talk or
hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to
finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach
with hands and arms; lift up to 25 pounds.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work.
We have a reputation for outstanding customer service,
professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We
consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility
Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees
treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect
for other employees, tenants,visitors and our clients property.
We look for employees who will:
- Strive for professional excellence in the performance of their
- Understand and support the company's direction
- Provide superior service to our customers and employees
- Be flexible, innovative, and responsible to change
- Manage human and financial resources wisely
- Be a team player, helping others to succeed
- Encourage open communication throughout the company
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- Have pride in and sell Owens Realty Services to others
- Be energetic and excited about their field of work and of
others around them
- Be able to go above and beyond what is expected of them
- Be involved and enveloped in the entire business of our
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Back Apply Now