Company: Premium Retail Services
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Description and Requirements
Spark sales for the most exciting health, fitness and wearables
brands in retail. At Premium, you'll be a part of an established
and fast-growing company driven by groundbreaking ideas and an
What's in it for you?
- Join a strategic and dynamic team determined to disrupt the
- You'll represent health and fitness brands making noise at
- Impact consumers' lives by delivering new tech experiences
What will you do?
- Assisting customers in-store and virtually to provide
outstanding customers service and help fulfill their health,
fitness and wearables needs.
- Drive sales of the health, fitness and wearables category in
- Reinforce the features and benefits of multiple connected
health and fitness products to equip retail associates with the
knowledge they need to make the sale
- Identify and share new sales opportunities, outline best
practices and approaches to accelerate sales and adoption of
- Lead and facilitate in-person training events and one-on-one
workshops to build retail associates' product knowledge and brand
- Ensure overall appearance of health, fitness and wearables
category in stores
How will you succeed?
- Exhibiting passion to understand and evangelize new
- Showcasing your natural energy and enthusiasm to be an
effective leader in your stores
- Building relationships and maintaining agility in a fast-paced,
- Having a customer-first mentality to go above and beyond in
delivering excellent customer service
What experience should you have?
- Demonstrated experience in retail merchandising, store
operations, product demonstration and sales for consumer
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Want to learn more about this position? Visit https://premiumretail.com/bestbuyteam/
So, are you Premium's next Category Expert?
Keywords: Premium Retail Services, Kissimmee , Category Expert, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!