Quality Assurance Officer
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
- Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits - Health, Dental and Vision Plans.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- Discounts through IHG including additional discounted employee
benefits through our company Perks website
- Tuition Reimbursement & Continuing Education Courses
- Outstanding Company Culture
Holiday Inn Club Vacations operates a Quality Assurance
department within Sales Operations. The employees in this
department, the Quality Assurance Officers (QAOs), provide
specialized administrative support to the Sales departments. The
primary function of the Quality Assurance Officer is to reduce the
number of completed sales that result in rescission or default. In
order to accomplish this broad objective, QAOs are required to
undertake a variety of special assignments and tasks and to use
their discretion to resolve purchasers' issues, concerns, and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Executes proper communication with all Holiday Inn Club
Vacations affiliated departments, management and HCV owners.
- Confirms sales and verifies contracts for HCV sales.
- Handles walk-in cancellations and owner cancellation calls;
rewrites sales and assist QAOs with mail out process in order to
recover lost business.
- Assists QA management with training and improvement of new and
- Must be process oriented with attention to detail
- Self-directed and independent with projects but works as a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a high energy level
- Strong administrative, organization, and planning skills
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Kissimmee , Quality Assurance Officer, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!