APEX SECURITY AND CONVENTION SERVICES
At Apex Security, we continue to build an inclusive
culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse
workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our
customers and the communities in which we serve. We are Central
Floridas leading security services provider with over 100+
phenomenal employees protecting over 40+ client sites. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer 401K, flexible scheduling, free uniforms,
perks and more for all full-time and part-time positions! Start
your career with Apex Security today!
We are family owned and have been in Business since
License # B2200167
All applicants must have a valid class "D" Security
license and their own vehicle to get to work.We have full
and part time positions available, as well as on call
positions.Immediate openings, nights, and weekends
- Class D Security License (or temp blue card)
- Drivers License (Required)
- US work authorization, if not an US Citizen
- Social Security Card (Required)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication, and
time management skills.
- Accurately maintains daily logs, records, and forms.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work
- Works shifts that are subject to change based on property
- Needs to read and understand The Apex Security Standard
Operating Procedures for each site.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with others,
especially in stressful situations.
- Good judgment to quickly identify the best course of action for
dealing with any situation as they arise.
- Observation skills to immediately notice anything out of the
- Patience as they often spend long periods of time standing and
observing what is going on around them.
Work in an upright, standing, or sitting position for long
periods of time.
Communicate, receive, and exchange ideas and information by
means of the spoken and written word.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job
description; therefore, management has the right to assign or
reassign schedules, duties, and responsibilities to this job at any
- Referral program
- Flexible Shifts
- Ongoing Employee training
- Direct Deposit
- Uniforms supplied by Apex Security.
- Supplemental healthcare coming!!!!
We are currently hiring for positions in the Central
Kissimmee, 4 Corners, SR 535, hotels, communitypatrols,
looking for officers with open availability
Various Kissimmee Sites,FT/PT All
shifts- Must be able to be able to Patrol all aspects of a
construction site, stairs, etc.
Apex Security also offers On-Call positions as well at
all our sites.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?
Are you considering a career as an Orlando Security Officer?
First, you need to ask yourself whether you have what it takes. It
is not muscle, physical strength, or aggression much as providing a
reassuring presence and knowing how to react appropriately, in
every situation, whatever it takes. If you are that person, we
would love to have you come and join our team today!
Please call407-846-1435 ext. 228for