Security Officer - Part Time
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
This position will be responsible for performing duties to
ensure the safety and security of guests and employees, protect
Holiday Inn Club Vacations and to maximize the amount of safety and
security provided for guests and employees, while serving as a
deterrent to crime and violations of company policy. Security
Officers serve as first responders to any guest or employee injury
and/or accident and play an integral role in curtailing workplace
injuries. This high guest contact position requires an
approachable, friendly and polished demeanor with a guest focused
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Greet guests warmly, offer advice and guidance regarding the
resort. Security Officers will document all visitors entering the
property. Additionally, Security Officers will ensure all visitors
or guests receive directions on how to reach their intended
- Act as first responder to all visitors, guests and employee
accidents on property. Administer first aid, contact emergency
services if required. Secure First Report of Injury in the case of
employee injuries and assist with the drug and alcohol testing of
employees when appropriate.
- Patrol the resort to ensure the safety and security of guests,
employees, and assets. Take the immediate and necessary steps to
correct any safety hazards and cleanliness issues while responding
to all hazards - manmade, technological or natural - as outlined in
the department emergency response procedures.
- Identify and engage any suspicious person(s) who may interrupt
the orderly operation of the resort while limiting liability.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Strong customer service background.
- Two years of hotel or retail experience with high customer
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license,
and minimum of 1 years of driving experience.
- Must meet company required motor vehicle policy standards
- Have a guest focused posture and attitude.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the resort layout, activities,
functions, fire and emergency disaster procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Initiative and drive to maintain resort and Security Services
- Must be able to use good judgment when addressing a given
problem, followed by creative solutions and the initiative to
complete the work.
- Strong knowledge of standard safety protocols.
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Kissimmee , Security Officer - Part Time, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!