Activity Center Coordinator
Company: Village Physician Group, LLC
Posted on: June 7, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
Job Summary: A dynamic individual who is capable of
handling multiple tasks simultaneously. The ACC is responsible for
multiple daily and monthly tasks within the Marketing Department,
Activity and Resource Center and consistently interactions with
patients and community partners.
1. Plans and coordinates social and educational activities
2. Tracks event attendance, develops outreach strategies, and gen
rates new patients for office.
3. Maintains relationships with assigned insurance agents and
vendors (Marketing Manager will assign the agents).
4. Provides office VIP tours on Fridays
5. Provides new patients with new patient package prior to or
during first appointment.
6. Assists patients in completing paperwork and provide patient
information on the Patient Portal.
7. Completes patient satisfaction survey
8. Acts as patient concierge and regularly interacts with patients
waiting in lobby and at the Activity Center
9. Resolves customer service issues as presented to them.
10. Maintains Activity and Resource Center on a daily basis to
ensure all areas are clean and organized
11. Requests and purchases daily supplies and marketing materials
for the Activity and Resource Center and the office as needed.
12. ACCs must check the schedule for MA patients coming on the same
day (but not print it, as you will be checking it in the system
electronically, to avoid having patient information printed on a
piece of paper in the Activity Centers).
13. You must continue monitoring the schedule throughout the day as
patients may be added on the same day.
14. Current patient are not to participate in Premier Events as
these events are only for Prospect patients to join our practice,
current patients are to know about Social Fridays and they will
participate ONLY if they bring a friend that is a qualified MA
prospect. The whole purpose of these events is to attract new
patients, as we cannot keep having our current patients be the only
ones coming to have lunch and to get the gift cards, we will not be
able to grow this way.
Skills and Specifications
Fluent in both English and Spanish
AHCA screening eligible
Strong organizational and communication skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Basic knowledge of physician office operations, health insurance,
Medicare and Medicaid
Positive attitude and outgoing personality
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: Village Physician Group, LLC, Kissimmee , Activity Center Coordinator, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!