SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants!
We've Expanded Hunter's Creek ER for you!
Hunter's Creek ER, a free-standing emergency department of
Osceola Regional Medical Center, has expanded to better care for
residents and visitors in the fast-growing South Orlando community.
Located near the JW Marriott and the Ritz Carlton, Hunter's Creek
ER offers emergency and life-saving care from heart attacks to
accidents and earaches.
Hunter's Creek ER offers:
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department Open 24/7, Every Day of
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Care
- Staffed by Physicians Specializing in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency-trained Nurses
- 20 Bed Private Exam Rooms
- Designated Trauma Room
- Diagnostic Imaging On-site, Including CT Scanner, Ultrasound
- Laboratory Services On-site
- Separate Ambulance Entrance
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission
accredited, 404-bed full-service hospital featuring
state-of-the-art technology and a highly skilled team of physicians
and medical professionals. Located in Kissimmee, just minutes away
from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana, Osceola
Regional Medical Center is committed to providing accessible
high-standard health care to our communities.
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the
planning, directing, and provision of nursing care to patients in
accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders,
recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established
standards and administrative policies.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Osceola Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office
to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
- FL RN license and/or approved multistate license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- CEN preferred
- Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC
(Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) required
- Previous experience in Trauma and Peds ER preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.