Posted on: June 6, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Achieves guest satisfaction through implementation of company
policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards. Monitors
compliance with company standards and execution of all company
policies to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Ensures that all guests are properly greeted, seated, and
- Accountable for proper resolution of all guest complaints.
- Ensures proper control of the facility and equipment through
preventive maintenance,repairs, security measures, and adherence to
safety and sanitation requirements.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold
handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause
food borne illness.
- Trains employees during shift to guarantee proper and
- Takes responsibility and verifies that all menu items are
prepared and served according tostandards.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding
product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Responsible for change fund, cash register, and guest check
control. Performance will have adirect affect on the units sales
and profits through consistent guest satisfaction and cost
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT /WORKING CONDITIONS
- Extensive standing, without breaks
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depths of 2 1/2 -
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Communicating with guests
- Operating cash register
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 20 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
High school diploma; some college or degree preferred.
At least six months prior experience in guest service
This job description is not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to
job performance, employee development and compensation. As such,
the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as
Keywords: Perkins, Kissimmee , Service Leader, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!