Registered Nurse Admissions
Company: Curo Health Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice,
home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on
clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company
culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and
innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry.
Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when
life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our
We're looking for a Registered Nurse, Admissions (Hospice) to
join our team.
You will report directly to the Admissions Manager. You will be
responsible for explaining the Company's services to patients and
families in a manner that results in the admission of appropriate
- You will as an RN utilize the nursing process to contribute to
each patient's total plan of care.
- You will visit patients and families in their place of
residence or in the hospital to assess for appropriateness, explain
services, monitor condition, or admit to hospice services in
accordance with the admission procedure.
- You will participate in evening/weekend on-call as
- You have a Registered Nurse license in the state where the
program is located.
- Bachelor's Degree and C.H.P.N. certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year general nursing experience, Hospice
- You have a minimum of 2 years Hospice Health Care or Medical
Office experience, preferred.
- CPR Certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
Keywords: Curo Health Services, Kissimmee , Registered Nurse Admissions, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!