Company: Cano Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Cano Health is a rapidly growing operator of healthcare centers
specializing in Senior Care and Primary Care for all ages. We are a
vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, wellness,
and service, operating in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico.
As the organization continues to grow, it will be important to
retain the best of the company's entrepreneurial culture and
combine it with an awareness of the operational rigor needed in a
more distributed, complex healthcare environment. Be part of a
diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of
achievement and professional growth that makes Cano Health the
nation's leading health care services provider.
At Cano Health we are working to be the most patient-centric
company in the industry. To get there, we are currently looking for
a Benefits Coordinator who will be responsible for achieving goals
and improving Cano's enrollment and edibility, including HMO,
Medicaid, and the marketplace insurances. The perfect candidate
will provide excellent customer service and represent Cano Health's
services at our health centers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for professionally represent Cano Health's culture
and vision in our Health Center.
- Perform center tours, deliver presentations, attends meetings,
and distributes educational materials to both members and potential
members to grow member enrollments.
- Collaborates with the community outreach team on activities or
events (as needed).
- Assist with the enrollment of future members through incoming
calls or walk-ins in the health center.
- Assist future or current members with health access related
- Performs Insurance Verification of benefit coverage on all of
patient's insurance plans for each service being provided.
- Must be an expert at Cano's health services and identify all
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual
enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED minimum.
- One to three years of related experience in the healthcare
- Exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
with little supervision.
- Understanding of Medicaid and Medicare, including Health Care
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of one of the
nation's leading health care services provider
- High-end work environment
For more details, please visit www.canohealth.com
Keywords: Cano Health, Kissimmee , Benefit Coord., Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!