Sonography, FT at Kissimmee Imaging Outpatient
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Sonographer - AdventHealth Centra Care
Location Address: 2488 East Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
Work Hours/Shift: Monday, Tuesday 7a-7p and Wednesday 7a-1p
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Operates and maintains Ultrasound equipment in a safe manner.
Adheres to all infection control standards. Follows all protocols
relating to proper cleaning of gel bottles. Follows guidelines for
proper use of GUS unit. Washes hands before and after every patient
encounter. [Safety and the Environment of Care]
- Performs a full range of diagnostic ultrasound procedures and
operates all ultrasound equipment in department. Demonstrates the
knowledge and skills for age-specific factors necessary to perform
safe and effective procedures on patients of all ages (pediatric,
adolescent, adult, and geriatrics). The knowledge and skills are
acquired through formal training in an Ultrasound school,
in-service, continuing education and/or experience. Demonstrates a
willingness to learn/adapt to new technologies and protocols and
help develop the knowledge and competency of coworkers and
students. [Clinical Competence]
- Assists with data collection for KPI's while understanding the
department performance trends and established standards.
Participates in department Gallup and patient satisfaction
initiatives. Utilizes patient service recovery resources when
appropriate. [Performance Improvement]
- Attends department meetings consistently and promotes positive
dialogue with respect to department objectives. Listens and is
responsible to understand all agenda items. Attends all other
meetings as required. [Department Meeting Attendance]
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the
smooth operation of the department.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of Ultrasound Program
- Must be active and in good standing with the American Registry
of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Must be ARDMS licensed in Abdomen, OB/GYN,
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- ARDMS licensed in BR
- Vascular Registry (RVT)
Under general supervision performs General Sonographic
procedures in accordance with department protocols. Actively
participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate
Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable
local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Kissimmee , Sonography, FT at Kissimmee Imaging Outpatient, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!