Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: May 6, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Pool Attendant is
responsible to ensure the cleanliness of the pool and surrounding
areas, set-up pool amenities and provide excellent customer
service. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Report any conditions/events in the pool area that could lead
to an unsafe environment for team members, members, owners, and
- Inspect the pool and surround areas, provide feedback to
management as needed.
- Recognize and immediate report all potential emergency
- Store chemicals in accordance to the Company, federal and state
policies and procedures.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pools and surrounding
- Provide customer service and respond to questions and calls
from team members, members, owners, and guests.
- Engage with members, owners, and guests during activities.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training required.
- No prior supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Kissimmee , Pool Attendant, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!