Assistant Manager - Food & Beverage
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
The Assistant Manager - Food & beverage will be responsible for
bringing the brand promise to life in all of the resort
recreational amenities and outlets. The role serves as guest
advocate and key advisor to the Guest Engagement Senior Manager,
Director, Senior Director or General Manager and leads the
operation of resort activities, food & beverage, and retail outlet
departments. Success in this role is measured primarily by onsite
and post-stay guest survey responses evaluating the quality of the
amenity and engagement offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Hiring, training, coaching and scheduling of assigned team
members. Development of PDPs, evaluation and active coaching to
develop Brandhearted guest engagement delivery staff. Demonstrate a
culture of learning and mentorship for continual performance
- Analyze and recommend adjustments to staffing, performance
targets and resources to achieve results. Assist with managing
department engagement plans, talent review and succession
- Demonstrate Brandhearted leadership by putting the brand at the
center of all business decisions. Regularly seek and use guest
feedback to build relationships with guests and drive continuous
improvement in guest satisfaction. Ensure that special needs and
requests of guests, VIPs, and repeat visitors are fulfilled.
- Promote and reinforce a brand culture in which team members
understand their role and are inspired to deliver the branded guest
experience and brand standards. Actively model the brand behaviors
in all aspects of the business. Balance the urgency of meeting
budget goals with focus on team, individual, and brand
- Assist with managing the daily execution of well-defined
activities and entertainment strategies and programs developed by
others. Assist to implement and maintain consistent delivery of
guest engagement brand standards and ways of working that create
fun and immersive experiences for the entire family.
- Execute pre-defined programs and policies within assigned area
and teams that maintain a safe and secure environment for guests,
team members and resort assets in compliance with owner's policies
and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain partnership and compliance with third party vendors
for contracts, performance standards and inspections.
- Assist in the development of departmental budgets and
allocation of resources to meet financial goals.
- Operate departments successfully within budgetary
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, prevent and solve complex
problems, and deliver results in a fast paced setting
- Demonstrated professional verbal and written communication and
- Novice level mastery of Microsoft Office products.
- Driving record must qualify to drive company owned
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license,
and minimum of 4 years of driving experience.
- May not have any Type A violations in the last three (3) years;
(which include, but are not limited to, DWI, DUI, refusing a
substance test, driving with an open container of alcohol, reckless
driving, hit and run, fleeing a police officer, racing, driving
while license is revoked or suspended, manslaughter or any
- May not have more than two (2) Type B moving violations in the
last three (3) years; (includes most driving violations such as
speeding, improper lane change, failure to yield or obey a traffic
signal or sign, license suspension or at fault accidents
- May not have more than one at-fault accident within last three
(3) years; and
- May not have one (1) Type B moving violation and one (1)
at-fault accident within three (3) years.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Four year
college degree preferred.
- 2 years customer facing service/hospitality
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- ServSafe certified
- Life Safety certified
- Directly supervises up to 15 employees.
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Kissimmee , Assistant Manager - Food & Beverage, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!