Company: NDM Hospitality Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position will provide analytical and reservations support
to the Revenue Management department with a focus on research
directed by Business Development unit. Position will be cross
functional in nature and will act as bridge between Revenue
Management team and and Business Development team.
- Creating, maintaining, and presenting reports for leadership.
Maintain master project list and timing requirements for
coordination between business units
- Market research including new locations, land acquisition and
new property analysis
- Create and analyze detailed reports and react as necessary
- Strong communication with management regarding property and
market strategy, upgrade strategy, new promotions, or market codes,
- System management including balancing PMS to external systems
and monitoring interfaces to external systems and third
- Responsible for supporting the Business Development and Revenue
Management teams in running tasks, producing reports, changing
rates etc. as instructed
- RMS Inventory responsibilities including balancing transient
room types, identify and communicating any potential issues for
future inventory, and managing room authorizations
- Responsible for reviewing package production, as well as system
related tasks including set up, billing, plan breakdowns and market
- Reservation responsibilities including but not limited to
entering rooming lists, partner requests, long term stay requests,
FIT reservations, and any special reservation requests including
taking phone calls
- Must attend the weekly revenue meetings, including being an
active participant in inventory discussions and future
- Miscellaneous tasks including but not limited to website
audits, ability to run reports on demand, research customer care
issues, support reservations department, audits, additional call
- Manage owner inventory and room requests
Requirements and Skills :
- Should be self-driven, responsible and accountable, with a
positive outlook and a team-player
- Must have excellent organizational and people skills, be detail
oriented and proficient in both written and oral communication
- Must be proficient in Property Management Systems, MS Office,
particularly Excel and Word
- Strong systems and hospitality knowledge
- 6 months plus resort or hotel experience is required
- Ability to walk long distance is required
with our quick 3 minute Application!
* Fields Are Required
What is your full name?
How can we contact you?
What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: NDM Hospitality Services, Kissimmee , Revenue Analyst, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!