Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Holiday Inn Club Vacations looks for individuals who excel in
their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional
experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for
individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to
work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect,
encourage success and build relationships? We're looking for people
like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
This position will be responsible for ensuring adequate and
financially responsible purchase of all food and beverage items,
maintaining controls over all inventory, assuring best pricing for
all purchases, and ensuring timely and responsible shipping and
receiving of all goods into and out of our resort. Provides
value-added service to customers by doing whatever is reasonable
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Purchase and maintain adequate stock of all food and beverage
products, ensuring best pricing for all purchases, receiving weekly
bids for all food items that are used in large volume, are costly
on an individual basis, or otherwise subject to market conditions.
Keep F&B Director promptly and fully informed of all problems
or unusual matters of significance which require corrective action,
including recommending menu pricing strategies to reflect market
cost variances for certain projects.
- Receive, store, rotate, and distribute goods purchased to
effectively and efficiently meet business requirements. Ensure
proper counts and/or weights of all merchandise, verifying
quantity, pricing, and quality against invoice. Maintain food and
liquor inventories and applicable systems.
- Ensure timely and responsible shipping and receiving of all
goods in or out of the resort.
- Focus on loss prevention.
- Maintain necessary control records and reports and process
properly executed requisitions.
- Maintain all state, local, and resort sanitation requirements
in storerooms and receiving area, including proper cooler etiquette
as defined by health department codes. Coordinate with Chef and
Stewarding Department a regular cleaning schedule for the dumpster
and loading dock.
- Computer literate (Word/Excel)
- Must have a valid driver's license;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must have more than four (4) years of driving experience
irrespective of age;
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Employee must have a working knowledge of food and beverage
products and resort safety and security procedures to maintain a
secure and safe environment for employees and guests
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Kissimmee , Purchasing Manager, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!