Part Time Dispensary Associate- Kissimmee
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Harvest, we are in
the business of improving people's lives. We bring our
purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the
communities we serve, navigating our business lines with
excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of
cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects,
enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are
inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our
The Harvest Way is
defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have
created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here
are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to
- Attractive insurance
benefits and options
- Paid time
- Professional development
and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a
diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space
where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We
encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
As a Dispensary Associate, you will be assisting patients by
answering their questions, making them feel welcomed and
comfortable. Dispensary Associate is responsible for ringing up
patients, correctly inputting coupons and ensuring the patient has
the best experience possible to build positive patient
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful
- Processing transactions.
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and
enforcing company standards and handling customer inquiries and
- Assist patients with choosing the right products according to
- Verify patient's allotment and ensure they are eligible to make
purchasing using the state system.
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development
- Adheres to all Medical Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in a retail, hospitality, and sales setting is
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and
- Cash register experience with speed and accuracy.
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling
customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or
- Ability to handle a busy atmosphere.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively
influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all
levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high
stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a
situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50
pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting,
squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the
work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for
extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and
through written media.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and
offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they're completed
effectively the first time.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and
valid driver's license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be
flexible with schedule.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low
temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations,
water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other
volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is desirable.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added,
and this job description may be amended at any time. Required
experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as
indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
*Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application
or interview process should notify Recruitment at Recruitment@harvestinc.com.
Keywords: Harvest, Kissimmee , Part Time Dispensary Associate- Kissimmee, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!