SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants!
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited
404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare
excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is
conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only
minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures
by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog,
designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the
largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center
offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the
Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center,
Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
(PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive
Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology
Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral
Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency
Department in Hunter's Creek which serves South Orlando.
The Labor and Delivery RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs including
obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk
- Carries out physician orders.
- Cares for patients requiring fetal assessment/fetal
- Manages the patient's pain including epidural and patient
controlled analgesia administration management.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital
- Assists physician during delivery, treatment, examination and
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Osceola Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office
to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license
- Current BLS and NRP thru American Heart Association
- Certification in Fetal Monitoring preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.