Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct aircraft conceptual design and sizing studies.
- Analysis of aerodynamics, propulsion, flight performance,
- Perform analysis, simulation, and engineering trade studies to
support design decisions.
- Research about technologies, analysis methods, standards, and
regulations to guide aircraft design
- Develop, test, and implement custom software-based design
- Clearly communicate engineering ideas, progress, and results
using written reports and oral presentations to supervisors,
project managers, and customers.
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish project goals in a
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Proficiency with aircraft flight performance analysis and
- Fundamental understanding of related disciplines including
aerodynamics, aircraft stability & control, thermal analysis,
structures, electronics, systems engineering, computational
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Strong writing & presentation skills
For more infprmation contact
Kindra Fenceroy 605-610-4840, or email
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Kissimmee , Engineer, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!