Front End Receptionist
Company: Integrity Marketing Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation's leading
independent distributors of life and health insurance products
focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity
develops and distributes life and health insurance products with
insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its
distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies
located throughout the country that have over 275,000 independent
The Front End Receptionist performs routine clerical,
secretarial and administrative work in answer inquiries and provide
information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other
interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment
and location of departments, offices, and employees within the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward
calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling
- Sets up coffee station for customers (Cleans coffee dispensers
and machine, prepares coffee, and makes sure that cups, sugar, and
other utensils are available to customers).
- Assures that the reception area is always clean and
presentable; occasionally disposes of trash.
- Greets persons entering establishment, determine nature and
purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific
- Schedule's appointments and maintains and updates appointment
- Hears and resolves complaints from customers or the
- Files and maintains records.
- Performs administrative support tasks, such as proofreading,
transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or
computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or
- Supports several departments with photocopies, filing, and
diverse projects that normally require the use of Microsoft Word
- Logs, scans, and files away enrollment applications when
- Transmits information or documents to customers, using
computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Analyzes data to determine answers to questions from customers
or members of the public.
- Collects, sorts, distributes, or prepares mail, messages, or
- Upon supervisor's and office clerk's unavailability, manages
traffic flow of clients (verifies appointment times and appoints
customers to proper staff member).
- Collaborates across all departments and functional levels of
the organization and adapts to the needs of the organization.
- At least two (2) years of administrative and clerical
- Bilingual required
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent; some college
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, active listener,
customer service, organizing and planning, attention to detail,
initiative, and reliability skills.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at
close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit for long periods of time, and
reach with hand and arms.
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally
expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to
remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer-based
work, participating in filing activity, lifting, and carrying
office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.).
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds.
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding).
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In
addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with
Keywords: Integrity Marketing Group, Kissimmee , Front End Receptionist, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!