Dispensary Associate- Kissimmee
Company: Harvest, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people's lives.
We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences
in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with
excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of
cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects,
enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are
inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to
our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also
remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a
great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our
company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on
Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all
backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
As a Dispensary Associate, you will be assisting patients by
answering their questions, making them feel welcomed and
comfortable. Dispensary Associate is responsible for ringing up
patients, correctly inputting coupons and ensuring the patient has
the best experience possible to build positive patient
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful
- Processing transactions.
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and
enforcing company standards and handling customer inquiries and
- Assist patients with choosing the right products according to
- Verify patient's allotment and ensure they are eligible to make
purchasing using the state system.
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development
- Adheres to all Medical Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is desirable.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added,
and this job description may be amended at any time. Required
experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as
indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application
or interview process should notify Recruitment at
Keywords: Harvest, Inc., Kissimmee , Dispensary Associate- Kissimmee, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!