CDL - Class A Driver and Landscape Crew Member
Company: Yellowstone Landscape
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial
landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping
company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for
Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn
more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced CDL
Class A Driver based out of our Kissimmee Branch. Candidate may
drive out to any of our three Orlando branch locations: Kissimmee,
Orlando North and Leesburg.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned
- Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000
- Pull a towed weight exceeding 10,000 lbs.
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent
breakage or damage.
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected
- Stay on predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate with Managers, Superintendents and Crew Leaders as
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each
- Check weather conditions and road reports before
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
- Ensure the turf is trimmed on client properties to the proper
height by using mowers of various sizes.
- Beautify properties by pulling weeds, watering, removing trash,
trimming, edging, pruning, hedging, and blowing leaves and debris
by operating numerous pieces of landscape equipment.
- Enhance properties by digging, raking, planting and laying
- Keep trucks and equipment clean and in working order. Report
broken equipment to the Branchs Mechanic in conjunction with the
Crew Leader. Wash trucks and equipment as needed.
- Contribute to our safety culture by wearing assigned Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE), keeping safety guards on equipment in
place, using equipment safely, and looking out for the other
members on your team.
- Interact with homeowners, property guests, clients and the
public in a friendly and polite manner.
- Assist with special individual or group projects as needed and
other duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A drivers license required
- 2+ years proven experience with CDL driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass drug test
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a large vehicles with
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Why Join Yellowstone?
- Competitive hourly pay; paid weekly
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance,
401k with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay
- Seasonal Frontline Dependability Bonus of $1,500 for New Hires;
$2,000 for 2nd season or more with Yellowstone
- Industry leading safety programs
- Company provided uniforms and safety gear
- Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
- High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
- Opportunity to advance quickly within one of the industrys
fastest growing companies
- A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial
Keywords: Yellowstone Landscape, Kissimmee , CDL - Class A Driver and Landscape Crew Member, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!