Company: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Membership Specialist in
What you'll do:
The Membership Specialist role is a unique opportunity to
promote and sell memberships in the thriving industry of camping.
The Membership Specialist is responsible for meeting membership
sales targets and acts as a "Goodwill Ambassador" to all potential
customers to communicate the benefits of membership. This role
provides education and builds awareness of the various membership
products and is also a good opportunity for full or part-time
RVers, as a site is provided for the Membership Specialist at
Your job will include:
- Implement membership awareness at the campground through
welcome calls/emails, camp-in's, educational workshops, events,
marketing materials and other promotional methods.
- Identify prospects for membership and move prospects through
the sales cycle.
- Understand and provide expert information on new membership
- Run arrival reports to identify incoming guests for potential
- Contact incoming guests to welcome to park and introduce self
as membership specialist.
- Work with park staff to handout membership materials at
- Attend park events and Manager meetings.
- Set appointments for membership presentation.
- Give effective sales presentations to interested guests.
- Curate Hot List of top prospects for follow up.
- Obtain Member Referrals.
- Responsible, along with Resort Manager, for the inventory of
all flyers and the proper signage at the resort.
- Responsible for corporate reporting to his/her Area
- Attends weekly Arrival Strategy conference call and weekly
Membership Information conference call. Participates in incentive
- Promotes Ambassador Program at park and engages with staff to
encourage, reward, and recognize staff referral leads.
- Responsible for writing and managing membership contracts for
- Understand and knowledgeable of current membership
- Be thorough and complete with contracts.
- Adhere to contract policies.
Experience & skills you need:
- Sales experience required.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word
programs, Google Drive, Email, and cloud-based software sales
- Collaborative and detail-oriented. Enjoys working with energy
- Professional behavior and appearance.
- Excellent communicator on phone, via email, and in-person.
- Thrives in results-oriented sales environment.
- Self motivated and strong multi-tasker.
- This role may require a real estate license.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all
Keywords: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties, Kissimmee , Membership Specialist, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!