Take Out Part & Full Time
Company: BJ's Restaurants, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins Welcome
We are always looking for great talent to join our team!
At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza,
salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous
Pizookie dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's
own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are
complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation - paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours
Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours
NOW HIRING - Take Out Team Members
Take Out Team Members are responsible for providing Gold
Standard service and hospitality to every take out Guest. Take Out
Team Members are service oriented, team players who represent our
value of Gracious Hospitality to our Guest by providing positive
Guest interactions while serving them in a friendly and efficient
manner. The Take Out Team Member will have a thorough knowledgeable
of all aspects of BJ's menu, handcrafted beverages, wine list,
specialty drinks and prices to enable them to make recommendations
that enhances the Guest experience, allowing them to fully enjoy
the vast and diverse menu choices we offer.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift.
- Uses proper BJ's telephone etiquette to answer and direct
- Set up/break down and continual maintenance of Take out and
- Take Guests order in person or by phone in friendly and
courteous manner following all Take out Service Execution steps,
recommending Curbside Service to all call-in orders.
- Make suggestions and give Guests options based on through
knowledge of BJ's food and beverage menu.
- Handle POS system quickly and efficiently.
- Package all take out items correctly and efficiently according
to BJ's guidelines, double checking that all food is made and
packaged properly, and all items ordered are accounted for.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, uphold
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
- Able to respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including
health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at
the end of the shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a
semi regular basis
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a
full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurants, Inc., Kissimmee , Take Out Part & Full Time, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!