Logistics and Reliability Engineering
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we
are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying
the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking,
everything is within our reach ------ and yours as a Lockheed
Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and
education. Come and experience your future!
This position will lead the development of integrated logistics
support (ILS) solutions for the U.S. Army Live, Virtual and
Constructive Simulation Training Systems. The primary area of
expertise needed is the development of and review of existing
Logistics Product Data (LPD) deliverables. Familiarity with
MIL-STD-1388 and GEIA-0007 is desired.
The position also requires working knowledge of Failure Reporting
and Corrective Action System (FRACAS). The ability to travel
infrequently to international customer and subcontractor sites is
required. The successful candidate will have strong organization
skills to be able to develop logistics governance processes,
standards, tools, and environments that support development and
testing of systems and subsystems for the Lockheed Martin ground
training product line. Specific tasks required of the position
1. Develop and maintain overarching logistics program plan
2. Track and report hardware failures during testing
3. Develop maintenance concept of operations
4. Lead the Logistics Guidance Conference, Meetings and Reviews
5. Perform supportability analysis and maintain Logistics Product
Data (LPD) databases (SLICWave, PowerLog J, etc) for hardware
6. Lead and perform Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), including
Critical Items List, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), maintenance
planning, Provisioning Parts List (PPL), and task narratives that
support technical manual development for training systems.
The motivated candidate will be able to work independently or lead
a small team performing a wide array of logistics analyses across
multiple programs in the Land Training System (LTS) line of
business (LOB) to drive design for supportability and efficient and
cost competitive support approaches.
- Minimum 5 years of performing logistics analysis
- Ability to receive and maintain a clearance at the Secret
- Demonstrated experience on developing logistic strategies for
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PPT).
- FRACAS experience
- Experience using a logistics database, such as Powerlog J or
- Experience with MIL-STD-1388, GEIA-STD-0007, LSA-036 formats &
reports, MIL-PRF-49506, MIL------HDBK------472 or AR 700-127
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience producing reports per Department Of Defense (DOD) Data
Item Description (DID) instructions
- Experience developing Reliability, Availability and
Maintainability (RAM) assessment for spare listing and support
- Component production/obsolescence life-cycle longevity
- Experience using EPDM configuration management toolset
- Experience working with or for our customer, PEO STRI
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision.
They------re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an
opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the
missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin------s
vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers------ toughest challenges. Lockheed
Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Kissimmee , Logistics and Reliability Engineering, Other , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!