Front-End Web Developer
Company: Kforce Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Kforce has a client in search of a Front-End Web Developer in Kissimmee, Florida (FL).
* Bachelors or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of progressive web application development experience implementing robust scalable cross-browser solutions
* Experience using content management systems
* Possess good experience in End-to-End Project Execution
* Working knowledge of the relational database technologies
* Should be strong believer in self-exploration and self-learning
* Business/technical knowledge, skills, and expertise
* Basic knowledge of technical writing principles
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure to meet frequent deadlines
* Ability to learn new technology, and tools quickly
* Building web applications and data visualizations
* MarkLogic is a huge plus
* AngularJS is preferred
* Additional coding skills such as Perl, Flash ActionScript, XML, LINGO, ASP, JSP, ColdFusion, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce Inc., Kissimmee , Front-End Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!