JR Front End Developer
Company: NDM Hospitality Services
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionNDM hospitality is looking for a JR Front End
Developer to assist with the development of our projects. Your
duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing
code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new
hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will
also be involved in directing system testing and validation
procedures and working with customers or departments on technical
issues, including software system design and maintenance.To be
successful in this role, you will need demonstrable knowledge of
programming languages and the software development life cycle,
along with comfort working in a fast-paced
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,
improve its performance, and upgrade interfaces including system
testing and validation procedures.
- Software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on requirements,
project status and proposals.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of
new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications,
activities, or status.Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering,
similar degrees, or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with collaboration tools and Git for source
- Experience in front-end programming languages, such as
- Some exposure to REST or SOAP API technologies and
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment using
both Scrum and Kanban approaches.
- Exceptional communication skills and good with troubleshooting
- Native mobile development skills for iOS and/or Android.
- Design and prototyping with FigmaOur Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance
- 401k Plan Available
- Discounted Hotel rooms
- Discount in F&B outlets
- Development opportunities
- Employee appreciation events
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- And many more!Company OverviewNDM is a family-owned hospitality
business that started in F&B and is now expanding into vacation
rentals. We are creating a new sector in hospitality by creating
identifiable brands with consistent accommodations, services, and
amenities within the vacation rental space. Imagine combining the
comforts of a vacation home with the experience and consistency of
a world-class resort.Great Perks and Benefits - Work with a "Win
from within company"
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: NDM Hospitality Services, Kissimmee , JR Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!