Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal)
Company: New Balance Athletics, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2019
NEW BALANCE WAS FOUNDED ON ONE SIMPLE MAXIM: WE WERE BORN TO MOVE.
FOR OVER A CENTURY, THAT IDEA HAS INSPIRED US TO SUPPORT ATHLETES
OF ALL KINDS IN THEIR PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE, WHETHER THAT MEANS
WINNING A MEDAL OR JUST LEADING A MORE ACTIVE LIFESTYLE.
BUT AS PROUD AS WE ARE OF OUR HISTORY, WE RE EVEN MORE EXCITED
ABOUT OUR FUTURE. WE INNOVATE FEARLESSLY, GUIDED BY OUR CORE VALUES
AND DRIVEN BY THE BELIEF THAT CONVENTIONS WERE MEANT TO BE
CHALLENGED. WE SEEK LEADERS AND PIONEERS THOSE KINDRED SPIRITS WHO
FOLLOW ONLY THEIR PASSIONS BECAUSE TOMORROW BELONGS TO THE
COURAGEOUS OF TODAY.
JOIN US IN UPHOLDING A CULTURE OF INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, AND
COMMUNITY. JOIN NEW BALANCE AND DECLARE YOUR INDEPENDENCE.
Retail Sale Associates ensure our retail stores operate smoothly
and provide exemplary customer service. Educated with expert
product knowledge, they utilize proper selling techniques to assist
customers throughout every step of the transaction process, always
positively representing the New Balance brand.
* Provide customer service using proper selling techniques, product
knowledge, and the GUEST service model:
* Greet and make customer contact
* Understand the customer's needs
* Educate the customer on product features and benefits
* Solve any customer problems/answer any questions
* Transact the sale through suggestive selling, multiple selling,
and effective closing
* Correctly measure and fit customers with appropriate NB
* Inform customers about any promotions we have running
* Keep the floor always looking its best neat, organized, and well
* Make sure items are labeled and price marked properly
* Protect our products by greeting customers, attaching/detaching
security tags, monitoring floor merchandise, reporting shrinkage
and security violations, etc.
* Follow safety regulations, including proper lifting procedures
and timely reporting of all accidents and near misses
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Should be a people person!
* Past retail experience preferred, but not necessary
* Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to flourish in a team environment
* Familiarity with cash register functions
* Ability to quickly perform basic math
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends
* Ability to: lift 4 lbs. frequently; lift maximum 8 lbs.
occasionally; kneel or squat frequently; push or pull 50 lbs. over
200 ft. occasionally; stand for extended periods of time; climb
ladders occasionally; climb and descend stairs frequently
(depending on location)
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE WE HIRE, SO WE MAKE
SURE TO HIRE THE BEST AND TREAT THEM ACCORDINGLY. IN ADDITION TO A
COMPREHENSIVE TRADITIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE (MEDICAL, DENTAL,
VISION, 401K, ETC.) WE PROUDLY OFFER A SLATE OF MORE NONTRADITIONAL
PERKS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE ON/OFFSITE SEMINARS, CUSTOMIZED TEAM
BUILDING SESSIONS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, AND VARIOUS MENTORSHIP
PROGRAMS THAT ENCOURAGE OUR ASSOCIATES TO GROW PERSONALLY AS THEY
DEVELOP PROFESSIONALLY. YOU LL ALSO ENJOY A FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE,
GYM DISCOUNTS, FITNESS REIMBURSEMENTS, AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES,
BECAUSE WORK-LIFE BALANCE IS MORE THAN JUST A BUZZWORD IT S PART OF
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY BENEFITS.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
NEW BALANCE PROVIDES EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL CURRENT AND
PROSPECTIVE ASSOCIATES AND TAKES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO ENSURE THAT
EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING, COMPENSATION, TRANSFER, PROMOTION AND OTHER
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVILEGES OF EMPLOYMENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT
REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, SEXUAL
ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, HANDICAP, GENETIC INFORMATION
AND/OR STATUS AS AN ARMED FORCES SERVICE MEDAL VETERAN, RECENTLY
SEPARATED VETERAN, QUALIFIED DISABLED VETERAN OR OTHER PROTECTED
Keywords: New Balance Athletics, Inc., Kissimmee , Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal), Hospitality & Tourism , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!